We have lived in TEN different houses/apartments. Thats TEN moves, sometimes to different cities/states!! Fortunately only 2 times with the dolls in tow. I had to reduce my doll collection when my husband lost his job. First I sold the dolls that were MIB, which included the retired MA Dear America dolls and Heidi Ott dolls, because they brought the most for the money. THen MA Little Women collection, again for the $. THEN I sold the AG furniture, accessories and clothes. If I had to, I would sell my AGOT's/JLY's, both retired/nonretired because they don't have alot of meaning to me though I do think they are beautiful. I don't have any duplicates, but if I did I would definitely sell those at the same time. FORTUNATELY I haven't had to sell any AG dolls, BUT I would also sell the LE's (even though I don't have any) because they would bring the most money. I don't want to think about having to sell the historicals (1WB, 10 PM's/Mattel), but if I have to someday, I will, starting with the WB because once again she will bring the most money. A house is a huge investment (we've bought 6!) and sometimes sacrifices have to be made. BUT if you just sell one/few at a time it won't be so hard. You might find after you sell one/two you won't have to sell anymore. ALSO check Craigs List for "gently used" furniture and you might be able to keep all your dolls!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]